The right tool for the job, in typical Zyliss fashion, the Zyliss Sandwich Knife is an effective alternative to using table knives in the kitchen. With a wide, oval shaped blade and serrated edge, the Zyliss spreader is designed to get into all kinds of jars and containers, hold plenty of spread, and apply it smoothly and evenly to your food. For light, small chopping tasks , like removing the crusts off a sandwich or halving toast, the serrated edge means you don't have to involve other knives.
- Large, oval stainless steel blade holds plenty of ingredients for spreading
- Designed to get into jars and containers and scrape out the last remainders
- Comfortable to grip handle provides a firm, non-slip surface to hold
- Serrated edge is useful for simple cutting and separating tasks
- Versatile for everyday tasks around the home and kitchen, like scraping pressed garlic, opening boxes, shaving hard cheeses and squashing garlic cloves
Zyliss have been designing, innovating and inventing new concepts in kitchenware since 1948. Out of Switzerland, Zyliss are considered pioneers of the original garlic press, salad spinner and onion chopper designs, and continue to define their success through innovation.
When you buy Zyliss kitchenware, you benefit from a considered approach to design. Whether it's an entirely different way of achieving a goal, or minor improvements in the way you hold, grip and use a kitchen tool, the sum total is a chasm of difference between regular kitchenware and Zyliss products. Created with good build quality and sturdy materials, Zyliss kitchenware is dependable and long lasting, backed up by a 5 year warranty.