Ideal for scraping, stirring and smoothing out, the Zeal Silicone Ergonomic Spatula is a must have for the avid baker. Unlike flimsy, plastic scrapers and spatulas, the Zeal Spatula is made from heat resistant silicone. The Zeal Silicone Spatula resists melting for temperatures up to 315°C, far higher than most plastics, and will not stain or absorb odours over time.
For comfortable usage, even for long periods, the Zeal Silicone Ergonomic Spatula has a large, easy to grip handle. Designed to prevent cramping and sore wrists, the spatula's soft, silicone handle grips without excessive pressure, and is large enough to fit in the hand comfortably.
- Brightly coloured silicone construction
- Flat, flexible blade scrapes batters, stirs scrambled eggs and flips pancakes effectively
- Large, comfortable to hold handle
- Silicone handle grips easily without force or pressure
- Heat resistant to 315°C
- Heat insulating, staying cool to handle no matter how hot the contents
- Completely nonporous and inert, will not absorb or emit odours or flavours
- Easy to clean, resists staining and discolouration
- Gentle on delicate cookware surfaces - ideal for non-stick cookware
- Dishwasher safe
Combining the advanced features of silicone with unique designs, Zeal Silicone tools, utensils and kitchenware are always enjoyable and easy to use. With a huge variety of colours, Zeal Silicone is sure to delight, bringing colour and flair into your kitchen, and allowing you to best match your utensils with your decor.
Silicone is the focus of the Zeal Silicone range, with its flexible, non-slip, temperature insulating and heat resistant qualities all used to create kitchenware products that make life in the kitchen that bit easier. Silicone can withstand temperatures of up to 315°C without melting, and dispels heat quickly so that it is always cool to touch. Silicone tools are also pleasing to touch and hold, providing a soft, gripping resistance which doesn't slip in your hand. Zeal Silicone tailors each product to a unique property of silicone, so you can have the benefits of silicone across as many utensils, tools and kitchenware pieces as possible.