Ideal for mixing everything from salad dressings to pancake batter, the Zeal Melamine 2 Tone Mixing Bowl is purpose built to make adding ingredients, mixing them together and pouring them out easier.
With a smooth white interior, and a wide range of exterior colours, the Zeal Melamine 2 Tone Mixing Bowl lets you properly monitor the colours of your ingredients as they combine, while still adding some colour to your kitchen. For keeping the bowl stable while mixing vigorously, the melamine mixing bowl has a ledge handle on one side, and a wide footed base. For runny batters, sauces and dressings, the Melamine 2 Tone Mixing Bowl also has a pouring spout, so you can pour right into frying pans, baking moulds and oven trays easily.
- Smooth, bright white interior lets you properly monitor colour changes in mixed ingredients
- Rounded corners making mixing easier, with no corners or crevices for food to get stuck in
- Flat ledge handle provides good grip when stirring vigorously
- Wide stability foot keeps the mixing bowl upright
- Pouring spout for drip free pouring of runny batters
- Nonporous melamine does not absorb or impart odours, and won't become discoloured or misshapen with time
- Heat resistant construction for mixing hot ingredients
- Safe to hold foods in the refrigerator or freezer
- Easy to keep clean, dishwasher safe
Stylish and functional enough to be relied upon every day, lightweight and break resistant for entertaining and outdoor dining, Zeal Melamine is crockery with a difference. Designed and manufactured in the UK, Zeal Melamine tableware is very stylish, and in a wide range of bright colours is sure to bring some flair to any table setting - indoor or outdoor!
Melamine is a great material for tableware, kitchenware and crockery. It's completely nonporous, so it won't become discoloured or smelly with age, and has a hard quality like porcelain. Unlike porcelain, however, Zeal Melamine tableware is extremely resistant to chipping, cracking and breaking, and it weighs a lot less too! Zeal Melamine tableware is heat resistant for most purposes, so it can have hot and cold contents, even quick temperature changes, without becoming misshapen or losing its bright colours.