Ideal for Indian cuisine, slow roasts, vegetarian dishes, stews, poultry, rice dishes and even desserts, pressure cookers make long, arduous cooking adventures really quick and easy! You can cook dried beans and legumes without soaking, slow roasts take less than an hour, and stews have that incredible slow cooked taste and texture in no time at all. Pressure cookers use high pressure steam to cook through food thoroughly, and because the food is cooked quickly and in a sealed environment moisture, nutrient content and aroma is not lost.
The Tefal Clipso Control Plus Pressure Cooker features a bonded aluminium and stainless steel base, which conducts heat evenly and efficiently from the hotplate. The lid features Tefal's exclusive push button open and seal operation, which if you've ever had to open a normal pressure cooker before will be a revelation. The Tefal Clipso Control Plus depressurises the inside and unseals the lid at the same time, making for quick, easy and most of all safe operation.
To make cooking with a pressure cooker even easier, the Tefal Clipso Control Plus pressure cooker has an ingenious timer system. More than just a countdown timer, the Tefal Clipso Control Plus timer only starts when it has detected adequate levels of steam pressure inside. This ensures that the timer is only counting the actual cooking time! Once the timer has started, it is removable so you can take it outside the kitchen for when you're entertaining, or gardening, or having a quick nap...
- Smart detachable timer interface detects pressure within the pressure cooker to more accurately track cooking times
- One touch opening and sealing lid makes for easy and safe operation
- Bonded aluminium and stainless steel base is induction compatible and conducts heat evenly and efficiently
- 3 program selector for adjusting steam pressure
- Quality recipe cookbook with operating instructions included
- Made in France from high quality 18/10 stainless steel