Available in a range of sizes, Pyrex Mixing Bowls give you the room and the flexibility you need when cooking up a storm in the kitchen. Taking the qualities of Pyrex glass, these mixing bowls can be used with hot or cold ingredients, they can be used in the microwave, and store food in the fridge or freezer. Due to their nonporous surfaces, Pyrex Classic mixing bowls can store food for long periods, and don't absorb flavours, odours or stains.
- Break resistant, suitable for use with all utensils
- Cold to hot thermal shock resistant - goes from the fridge or freezer to a hot oven or microwave
- Suitable for wet and dry, hot and cold ingredients
- Rounded interior for easy stirring and mixing
- Nonporous glass surface is easy to clean and doesn't absorb flavours & odours
- Suitable for microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer use
- Made in USA
Simplicity, in pure Pyrex glass. Pyrex Classic and Originals showcases the strength and versatility of Pyrex, across a diversity of kitchen tasks. Incredibly strong, resistant to thermal shock, safe to use in the oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher, Pyrex Classic creations are pure and unadorned Pyrex glass.
Pyrex Glass can be used heavily for years without retaining odours, staining, or becoming worn and misshapen. Oils and food residue wash away easily, the nonporous glass retaining nothing, and always polishing up to a brilliant shine. Pyrex is resistant to thermal shock, so it can be taken from the fridge or freezer directly to a hot oven or microwave. Please not that it does not go the other way; Pyrex should be left to cool slowly after being heated.