A versatile, multipurpose design, Neoflam Venn Casseroles can be used for everything from stir fries to risotto, stews to pasta and noodles to rice dishes. Choose a large casserole for making stock and large batches of pasta or rice, or choose a small casserole for cooking noodles, making sauces and stir frying meat and veges. For maximum utility, buy a set of two or more Neoflam casseroles, great for entertaining or those tricky multi-pot dishes.
Neoflam Venn Casseroles have an integrated handle design, which is sleek and understated, and has no screws or rivets to come loose with time. The casseroles come with slightly domed glass lids, great for keeping an eye on boiling rapidity and cooking progress without releasing steam and heat. The lids have a silicone coated Bakelite handle, which stays cool during use.
Neoflam Venn is a colourful, enjoyable range of aluminium cookware, with a subtle octagonal shape which gives it a sturdy appearance. To protect the aluminium structure and provide a non-stick, easy to clean surface, Neoflam Venn cookware has a silica-based Ecolon ceramic surface. Ecolon conducts heat to cook like a metal or enamel surface, but resists burnt on food and greasy residue. Ecolon non-stick allows for serving delicate foods without breakage, and clean up is effortless, however it is not PTFE based, doesn't scratch or chip from metal utensils, and will not emit fumes when overheated.
- Cast aluminium construction has variable thickness for excellent heat performance
- Ecolon silica-based ceramic surface is non-stick, easy to clean and extremely scratch resistant
- Subtle octagonal shape is stylish and gives structure to the pots
- Range of brilliant, appealing colours in a slight gradient
- Glass lids lets you keep an eye on your cooking without releasing heat and steam
- Bakelite lid handle is comfortable to hold and stays cool during use
- Seamlessly integrated handles are sturdy, have no pieces to come loose with age, and have an elegant, understated aesthetic