Dependable, versatile and easy to use, Neoflam Amie Frypans are non-stick frypans you don't have to be delicate with. With high, rounded sides, you can cook with simmer sauces, gravies and curries, and sautéed pieces of food stay well contained within the pan. The Ecolon non-stick surface is resistant to scratching and abrasions, so you can use metal tools, and because Neoflam frypans are made from die cast aluminium, even the largest size is easy to lift and manoeuvre with one hand. This also makes them very good head conductors, with heat from any source (except induction) spreading evenly across the pan and up the sides.
- Colourful exteriors with patterned undersides
- Wide base with high, rounded sides for simmering and sautéing
- Heat resistant Bakelite handle stays cool during use
- Non-stick Ecolon surface on exterior and interior of the pan
- Effective food release, for stirring, serving and washing up without problems
- Requires little to no oil for most cooking
- Scratch resistant, for metal utensils and withstanding daily impacts
- Die cast aluminium construction is lightweight and conducts heat efficiently
- Contains no heavy metals or toxic chemicals
- Natural silica-based Ecolon non-stick is PTFE free and made without PFOA
- Safe for the family, pets, birds and wildlife
In signature gradiented colours and understated, classic style, Neoflam Amie is the frypan and grill range from Neoflam. Featuring healthy and environmentally friendly Ecolon non-stick surfaces, Neoflam Amie pans require little to no oil for most cooking, contain no heavy metals or nasty chemicals, and won't release toxic fumes if overheated. Safe for the family, your pets and your surrounding wildlife.
Besides being non-toxic, silica based Ecolon is a very durable, hard wearing non-stick, and is a joy to cook with. Covering both the interior and exterior of Neoflam Amie pans, Ecolon first and foremost offers excellent food release. Non-stick ensures that stirring is smooth, turning is trouble free, serving even delicate foods is easy, and washing up is a breeze. Unlike other non-sticks, however, the silica based surface conducts heat really well, for the best browning, charring and searing you can get with a non-stick. Ecolon is also very scratch resistant, so you can use metal utensils and be a bit free with your cookware without worrying about abrasion and scratches.