TurnersWe found 6 items
- Tefal Intensives Long Spatula$9.95$5.80
- Tefal Intensives Angle Spatula$9.95$5.50
- See Colour OptionsZeal Silicone Flexi-Tech Slotted Turner$19.00$11.50
- Chef'N Fresh Force Small Scoop Turner$9.95$5.80
- Oxo Good Grips Good Grips 6 Piece Kitchen Essentials SetTemporarily Out Of Stock
- Joseph Joseph Utensils Nest UtensilsTemporarily Out Of Stock
You probably call them Spatulas, but in kitchenware parlance broad, flat-headed implements are often called Turners. Turners come in a wide variety of designs, some with slots or holes for draining oil, others with solid heads for containing loose or delicate foods. Typically Turners are used to turn over and serve up burgers, steaks and fish, but there are spatulas designed for other uses as well, such as flipping pancakes, serving lasagna and stirring stir fries in a wok. Consider the temperatures and surfaces you will be using your spatula on, for instance delicate non-stick frypans require a nylon or silicone headed turner, while high heat barbeques may require a turner with a tin head.