Saute PansWe found 5 items
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Deep Saute Pan with Lid$349.95$229.95
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Saute Pan with Lid$299.95$199.00
- Jamie Oliver Stainless Steel Copper Pot Roast with Lid$289.95$181.23
- Cuisipro 3-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Saute Pan with Lid$169.95$99.00
- Cuisipro 3-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Saute Pan with Lid and Helper HandleTemporarily Out Of Stock
Saute pans are often considered as a cross between frypans, skillets and saucepans, and the general distinction is that a sauce pan is wider and deeper to allow all ingredients to be cooked evenly on the same layer. As one of the prerequisites of sauteing is not to overcrowd the pan, the deepness of the sautepan allows extra room for food to be tossed around without sliding off the edges.
Stainless steel saute pans are traditionally more preferable as they are able to achieve higher temperatures and better browning results, although nonstick saute pans are rising in popularity due to ease of both cooking and cleaning.