A compact, traditionally styled stovetop kettle, the 1.9L Circulon Whistling Kettle makes a great addition to any kitchen. Featuring a large, stay-cool handle, a whistle to tell when the water is boiling, and wide opening for easily refilling, the Circulon kettle not only looks nice but is easy and comfortable to use. Without electrical cords or docking plates, stovetop kettles can be kept in the cupboard for neat storage, or presented in your kitchen left on the stove. Simply pop them on the stove and heat - with no electrical elements to go wrong and powerpoints to take up.
The Circulon Whistling Kettle is a carbon steel and enamel construction. The enamel on the interior and exterior of the kettle is easy to clean, in bright vibrant colours and smooth, non-porous surface. Due to the possibility of rust, ensure that the kettle is emptied between use, and is dried properly before being stored for long periods.
- Large, easy to grip handle stays cool during use
- Authentic whistle alerts you when the water is boiling
- Stay-cool switch on nozzle holds the whistle out of the way for pouring
- Tightly fitting stainless steel lid and wide opening for easy refilling
- 1.9L capacity boils quickly and creates little waste