- 22.5cm Frypan
- 28cm Frypan
- 20cm Saucepan
In stunning matte stainless steel, Chef Inox Studio cookware is a classic Scandinavian design with a very durable and high performance bonded aluminium and stainless steel construction.
Ideal for new kitchens or those upgrading the core functionality of their cookware, the Chef Inox 3-Piece Cookware Set contains the those essentials that you will use every day. The 20cm Saucepan is a good size for making rice dishes and pasta, stir frying vegetables, making soup and other all-in-one-pot dishes. The two Frypans offer great functionality - the smaller perfect for sautéing, frying and cooking steaks, while the larger one is a good size for breakfasts or cooking for multiple people, as well as making paella, risotto and other voluminous dishes.
All three pans have high quality 18/10 stainless steel interiors, which browns and sears meat perfectly and is very hard wearing. All Chef Inox Cookware
in the Studio range are made from a bonded aluminium and stainless steel construction that extends all the way up the sides. This means there are no cold spots or uneven heat distribution, and gives you more control over the temperatures inside the pan.
- Stylish Scandinavian design
- 5-Ply construction consisting of induction compatible 18/0 stainless steel, heat conductive aluminium, non-reactive 18/10 stainless steel for the interior, and bonding agents in between
- Bonded construction is not just in the base, but all the way up the sides of the pan, for even heat distribution
- Deep set stainless steel lids with steam vent
- Securely welded hollow long handle stays cool during use