Contact / Contribute
We are a welcoming bunch and are always on the lookout for contributors to help with write-ups. There’s just too much in the world of food and cooking to cover and we need everyone’s help to build a resourceful community!
Contributing to The Eclectic Chef
If any of the below sounds like you, drop us a message right now because we’d love to meet you:
- You are already a food blogger and spends way too much time cropping images for your posts
- You love trying out the most random recipes, and you don’t really care if your next dish is a danger to health
- You go to Coles for shopping sprees at midnight because you ran out of mushrooms for tomorrow’s frittata
- Your search for the most authentic Italian pizza never ends
- You are itching to write and decides the topic just has to be about food
- You drink doubleshot-nonfat-cinnamon-dolce-cappuccino-skim-soy-milk-brown-sugar (is that even possible?)
Just kidding – no you don’t have to be any of the above to contribute.
If you are interested in submitting articles, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set you up for writing.
Benefits of contributing
We are very grateful for all our contributors, and we strongly believe in helping each other out in the community. All writers have a public profile where they can write a brief description to promote themselves or their business to the world. This is a great way to gain exposure through The Eclectic Chef and Le Domaine’s readership, which comprises thousands of kitchen and cookware lovers in Australia. Significant contributors will also enjoy rewards and discounts for purchases at Le Domaine, which comes in handy when the kitchen needs a bit of revamp!
For affiliations, partnerships and all other enquiries, please shoot us an email at email@example.com.