A classic coupe (or rimless) design, the Alex Liddy Aquis Entree Plate is larger than a side plate but smaller than a dinner plate. Perfect sitting underneath the coupe bowl, the entree plate frames a soup or stew beautifully. On its own, the medium sized plate is suitable for a wide range of dishes, with plenty of room for your own garnishes and flourishes to frame your meal.
- Coupe design features a raised edge rather than a wide rim
- Sharp yet classical design suits any household
- Suitable alongside other Alex Liddy crockery or own their own
- Fine bone china is clear white, elegantly opaque and strong against chips and cracks
- Smooth, nonporous surface is easy to clean and resistant to stains
- Designed in Australia
- Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe
In beautifully clear fine bone china, Alex Liddy crockery is known for its simple elegance and high quality materials. A great addition to any home, Alex Liddy tableware is available in a range of distinctive styles that add something special to your table, while being graceful to fit in with your existing tableware.
Alex Liddy tableware has a light, opaque quality, but with the strength of fine bone china is suitable for demanding everyday use. Safe to use in the oven for warming, in the microwave for reheating foods and in the dishwasher for easy clean up, you are free to enjoy your beautiful crockery without worrying about it dulling, scratching or breaking with normal use.